DIY HEXALEAF NANOLEAF KIT 6.5" PANELS - LED's NOT INCLUDED & ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- This listing is for a 5 or 10 pack of Hexagon shells to be used for DIY LED wall panels.
- Included in this listing are the Diffusers 5 or 10 depending on selection (The white hex shape cover that diffuses the light from the LED strip) and The Panel Frames 5 or 10 and black or white depending on selection (These house the LED strip and have a slot on each of the 6 sides to allow you the assembler to run the LED strip in whatever configuration and shape you would like)
- LED strip not included in this listing. This is a DIY project you will need to supply your own LED strip.
- To begin it is suggested to do a layout of how you want your design to be. For every 10 panels it will take approximately 5 meters of LED strip. For the 5 pack it will be around 2.5. A 3 meter strip should suffice assuming you have no errors.
- In the photos there are 40 total panels. We used a total of 20 meters of LED strip (4x 5 meter strips) 3M command strips were used to attach it to the wall ( NOT INCLUDED )
- These panels are 6.5 Inches Wide x 6 Inches Long x 1 Inch Tall - These are significantly larger than your average Hex or Nano panel!
- We secured the diffuser to the frame using a small dot of superglue on each inside corner. You can also use superglue or hot glue to obtain the LED strip onto the inner wall of the panel if the adhesive isn't strong enough on the back of the strip as some of them come with a cheap adhesive, having a hot glue gun handy will help with frustration. Securing frames to each other we used superglue and simple wood clamps for 1 minute each.
- Here are some Youtube videos showing how these are assembled. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OP-oEbzB6g&t=71s
- The pictures provided should give a good example of possible configuration. The shape or design is ultimately entirely up to you and your room or area on how you would like to do it.
- Our goal with this project was to provide the ability to have a Nan0leaf setup without the price if you are willing to do a little DIY work. A 10 pack of these and a Govee LED strip can get you that for under $100
- WE WANT TO REITERATE - THIS IS A DIY PROJECT - YOU WILL NEED TO SOURCE YOUR OWN LED'S AND ASSEMBLE THIS ON YOUR OWN.
We decided to buy these for our son who saw the expensive ones online. These are a great alternative to the $200-$300 complete sets. With a little DIY you really can find tremendous value in these. Also the hexaleafs are HUGE, much bigger than the smaller ones most sell. It takes some time assembling but that is part of the fun, you get to decide how you want yours to look. Great all around experience!
These are perfect. I recommend them to anyone looking for a BETTER and CHEAPER alternative to nano leaf lights.
My results can be found here:
DIY Hex Lights. https://imgur.com/gallery/bD7OOW6
Got this as a gift and my friend loved it! thank you
Great shop looking forward to buying more great stuff
Item was perfect. The seller was very helpfull and communicated with me in a timely manner. I am very pleased with his service.
On orders over $50
Contact us 24 hours a day
30 DAYS RETURN
You can return and replace your products within 30 days
100% PAYMENT SECURE
Your payment is processed through a secure system